We take big leaps into the unknown to pursue our dreams. Because local business development and entrepreneurship are such vital tools for economic empowerment and social transformation, they are values that we take very seriously.
We are inspired by the things that surround us: in Cape Town there is a harmony of elements that come together in one place – nature surrounds the city and the city interacts with it in turn. It is this aesthetic that motivates our work.
We use a soft genuine full-grain South African leather, stainless steel strap adapters, polished stainless steel buckles, high quality polyester thread and a combination of hand and machine stitching to make our straps.
All 29 processes of the leather work involved in making the strap are done by hand. To name a few, this includes selecting the leather and hand cutting the strap, edge stitching the strap and hand stitching each strap loop.
– Strap width: 24mm
– Fit wrists: 160mm to 215mm
– Fits ALL 42mm and 44mm Apple Watches regardless of model
(Original, Series 1, 2, 3 and 4; Sport, Watch, Edition, Nike+, Hermes)
– Installation in seconds: just slide the strap adapter into the strap slot
– Genuine South African full-grain leather strap upper
– Suede genuine leather strap backing
– Edge-stitched using high quality polyester thread
– Burnished strap edges
– Stainless steel strap adapters
– Polished stainless steel buckle
– Hand-stitched strap loops
– 1 Year warranty on workmanship
NOTE: warranty only covers defects and not normal
wear and tear. Exposure to water or excessive
perspiration from exercise is not recommended.
Avoid leaving strap in direct sunlight for extended
periods of time when not in use. As this is a natural
product, colour may vary slightly from pictures.